What is the Future of Mobile App Development? The demand is constantly increasing to innovate and develop mobile programs, and this leads to igniting the spirit of positive competition between companies and trying to innovate and develop all that is available in a more accurate, more effective, and more effective manner.
The rush towards cloud technology is a future technology that has an active and effective role in the development of mobile software, as it has become a positive turning point for mobile software development.
Cloud technology has helped mobile software development experts direct and defines their focus on the possibility of developing applications, integrating and even synchronizing them with many mobile phones, which helped ease the use of Smartphones of all kinds.
There are several steps that must be carefully followed for existing and developing the Mobile App efficiently:
We mean the factors affecting the selection of the application’s characteristics and features, and the platform on which it will work so that the next stages are more clear and on the right track. During this stage, find accurate answers to the following questions:
● What are the objectives of the application? What is the problem that will be addressed?
● Who is the target audience?
● Who are the competitors and how can they be overcome?
● What system will my app run on?
In this step, the idea of the application begins to crystallize and become more clear, as it delves deeper into the details on which the application will be based, such as the name of the application, its characteristics, the time required for its programming, and the team skills required for programming the application.
The analysis begins with studying the patterns of users first, and carefully defining their requirements, by conducting detailed research on the target audience and competing market. And then start defining the advantages of the application.
This stage is characterized by defining the form in which your application will come out to customers by defining the appearance and complementary scenario for each service. It is divided into two main parts:
● User Experience design is concerned with User experience with the usability of the application, in which the designer determines the user’s journey first, the mechanism of interaction and arrangement of elements within the interfaces, and the interrelationship of each interface with the other.
● User Interface, which are the front-end interfaces that the user sees when entering the application, including texts, images, buttons with which the user interacts, and text fields through which to enter the necessary information.
After preparing the user interface designs and defining the structure of the application, the essential stage in developing an application comes, which is programming. The application is created to run and respond to user interaction, by writing code in the specified language. The programming stage is divided into three main stations:
● Front-End programming,
In which the design files for user interfaces are transformed into actual pages that appear on the application screen, taking into account the factors of user experience and linking the interfaces with each other, and programming the navigation mechanism through the application.
API is the technology by which an application is connected to an organization’s database on servers and the Internet, the database is often shared between the application and the brand’s website if any.
● Programming back-ends
The stage in which the specific programming language is used to program the characteristics and advantages of the application, that is, the functional aspect that shows the vitality of the application and its mechanism of work, and then you can start performing operations and services on the application effectively.
It is not enough to finish the programming phase to launch the application, you must first ensure its quality and the efficiency of its work, to ensure the provision of an ideal and sound experience for the user, with the emergence of several errors during the period of use that weakens your professionalism.
After ensuring all the quality standards are required for your app, it’s time to publish it for customers to install and use from the store. The deployment process requires a dedicated effort for each platform, starting with extracting a special file for each operating system, and then creating an account on the target platform, either an account on the Android App Store Google Play, the iPhone App Store, or both.
Next, you must prepare the data necessary to download the application on the App Store, namely the name, description, screenshots, and of course the download file.
There is a common belief among many that testing and publishing is the last step in programming mobile applications, but in fact, it is not the end of the stages, the stage of maintenance and continuous support is no less important than any of the previous steps because it works on the growth of the hardware applications industry.
After publishing the application, you will start receiving comments and feedback from users for problems they may encounter during the period of use, and you must respond quickly to this feedback and start maintaining any existing software failures and updating the application.
● The process of developing any mobile app goes through a set of basic stages and steps starting from the idea of the application itself and the end of the stage of launching the application, promoting and marketing it among users.
● As in the above, we mentioned the necessary and basic stages and processes that go through the process of developing a mobile application that helps in designing and developing the application in the future.
● This stage needs to be ensured that each step that we mentioned has been done. So it is considered one of the stages that require effort and time in order to come up with the form and value required for the application.
● To perform this stage perfectly you need, you have two options, either relying on a professional programmer who works with the “Freelancing” system, or contracting with a professional mobile application design and development company that is widely spread around the world.
● If we are in this regard, we recommend dealing with one of the companies that work in the field of designing and developing mobile applications spread around the world, and which are widely present in the Arab world.
In the previous paragraph, we emphasized the importance of dealing with a company specialized in designing and developing mobile apps in order to ensure the great success of your application, instead of cooperating with a freelance programmer.
So there are a number of reasons why it is preferable to deal with specialized companies instead of independent freelance programmers:
● Trust, credibility, and commitment to the delivery date agreed upon between the two parties. Dealing with companies in any field, not in the field of mobile application development, inspires more confidence and security in dealing without fear of falling into a scam, fraud, or even misleading.
● Companies will not risk their reputation, value, and market position. Another very important thing apart from the technical or technical part of choosing the right success partner in order to develop the mobile application for your business or business activity.
● The cost of developing a mobile application always comes in the priority of those who want to own a professional mobile application, and this is a legitimate matter for everyone, as the cost is an important and vital element in deciding whether to deal with companies or individuals.
The technology and the development of Mobile applications are growing faster and faster every single day, so we have to cope with this rapid growth, and to sustain the new updates we get every day, SplendApp will help you to reach your goals with just a few easy steps!