SplendApp is committed to protecting your privacy. This privacy statement applies to all data which collected by it.
Legal responsibility disclaimer
Customer acknowledges that he is solely responsible for how using his website, services and content and therefore the content and services appearing on the application created through SplendApp, and SplendApp has no legal liability in case of any violation of the legislation and provisions of the law.
Customer acknowledges that it has the right to request a mobile app version from its website and SplendApp has no legal liability in case of any ownership dispute with any other party.
We collect information in order to operate effectively and provide you the best products, services and experiences we can. Some of this information you provide directly to us. Some of it we get by observing how you interact with our site. We believe it’s important to treat that information with care and maintain your privacy. The personal information we collect may include:
- Personal information, such as your e-mail address, name, home or work address, website or telephone number.
- We collect additional information about your interaction with SplendApp site and its related services without identifying you as an individual. For example, we receive certain standard information that your browser sends to every website you visit, such as your IP address, browser type and language, access times and referring Web site addresses. We also use Web site analytics tools on our sites to retrieve information from your browser, including the site you came from, the search engine(s) and the keywords you used to find our site, the pages you view within our site, your browser add-ons, and your browser’s width and height.
- We use technologies, such as cookies, to collect information about the pages you view, the links you click and other actions you take on our sites and services.
Using information & sharing
All information provided by users is treated in strict confidence and is not sold or shared with any unauthorized third party. Information usage cases:
- Developing the services provided by the system and different services of our company.
- If we are legally bound by a court order to disclose any information.
Changes to this Privacy Statement
This policy can be updated frequently, while subscribers and visitors are notified by that, and subscribers should review these policies periodically.